Banner

Banner

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Weekly Message from Pastor Tommy - 12/11/11

December 11, 2011

Time is going by so quickly for me and I am sure for you too. The Christmas season is upon us. Before we turn around a few times Christmas day will be here. I haven’t done all my shopping yet either. I am looking for those great bargains but they seem to be things that I don’t need. Now about the time going by so quickly I’m really referring to the time I have left here. Wednesday night was a special time for me. The first part of the service talking about Jesus and who He is was wonderful. All the input from you was powerful. I wish that we had a way to list all that you said because that seemed to be the highlight of the service. It is hard to describe Jesus, but you did a great job. I love how the Living Bible translation put it, “Thank God for his Son-his Gift too wonderful for words.” Our language does not have the vocabulary to justify who Jesus is. With all the names in the Bible as to who He is we fall short with our words.

I am taking a lot of training on my New Ministry. It is an exciting time for me but a scary time because pastoring is all that I have done in the past 30 years. I know I will enjoy it and I will miss the Church work. Now if you have anything you want from me before the 18th make sure you tell me or get word to me.

The Leadership is on the ball of getting things done with the remodeling and the new kitchen. I sure they will share some things with you today as to what they are doing. Be patience with them as they are working to do what is best for the Church and for you. They are working hard to start the New Year off with excitement and joy. Remember who you are serving, The Lord and not Pastor Tommy. God will also be there for you and the ministry will continue without me. I am honored to have all the Love shown to me in these past few weeks. I know for some it has been a shock and seems like a setback, but the Lord will see you through. It is a time to draw closer together and do the work of the Lord. Support one another and you will be fine. Keep the Faith.

Pastor Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment