Banner

Banner

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Weekly Bulletin Message - 7/1/12

Before I write my article this week, I want to let everyone know what a great time Ferrell and I had with the youth this week. I am very proud of them and we also want to thank the teachers that were there. Everyone had a great time. Special thanks to Anthony, Susan, Chrystal, and Betty for all their great work. It was a great time.

I want to dedicate the rest of my article to one subject this week--Our Pre-School. Many of you already know Mrs. Karen resigned to take another position this week. She did so much for our Pre-school and we want to wish her well and God's speed. Please be praying for Mrs. Karen and her new job.

Also we need your prayers for our Pre-school in the coming year. At this point, we are below the number of students needed. If you know someone who might be considering sending their child to Pre-school, let them know about New Bethel Pre-school Program. In additional, if you would like to sponsor a child in Pre-School this year, please let us know. Your investment will pay dividends for years to come and could be instrumental in bringing a child to Christ. Remember, we cannot place a price on Salvation.

If you can help in other ways, please see Brenda or myself and let us know. Remember to pray and ask the Lord to open doors for all of us. Thanks to all and God bless.

Pastor Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment