Banner

Banner

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pastor's Weekly Message - 5/8/11


Happy Mother’s Day
May 8, 2011

We want to wish all of our Mothers a happy Mother’s Day. We will have something for all our Mothers to take home with them today: A rose, which speaks of love and there is nothing like a Mother’s love.  I will be calling my Mother and wishing her a happy Mother’s Day and telling her that I love her. By the time we are gathered here and reading this article, I have already called my Mother. I wish that I could be with her today, but that just didn’t work out. My Mother is my Hero in life. I owe so much to my mom.

I know that there are many here today who feel the same way I do about their mother. I know that we will be blessed today as we have one of our mothers sharing her testimony concerning being a Mother. Your heart will be touched by her as she shares with us. I don’t want to spoil or steal her thunder at this time.  She has put a lot of time and prayer into it and I know that we will want to hear her.

The last couple of weeks we have had powerful services.  Miss Linda did a great job with her testimony and the song that she chose to play at the end was worshipful. We still have many dates open for you to share your testimony. This has been a powerful thing for our Church. Some Sunday the testimonies are just as powerful as the messages. I know that my heart is blessed when I hear them. We need a father to give his on Father’s day. So, dad step up and let me know that you want to do it. We also need some teens and kids to give their testimony. Just like anything else here at our church you don’t have to be members to be involved just love the Lord. We are God’s people and he wants us to Praise His Name.  The Bible states, Let the redeemed of the Lord say so. Testimonies are a great way to say it, so when do you want to give your testimony?

Pastor Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment