Banner

Banner

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekly Bulletin Message - 11/4/12

First, Ferrell and I want to thank all of you for the very nice Cards and Gifts during Pastor Appreciation Month. It was Awesome to say the least. Thanks to all so much.

Secondly, I also want to thank everyone for making our Revival such a great success. Brother Phillip and Brother Andy told me they enjoyed it very much and had high praise for the church. His teachings on Discipleship really touched my heart.

Thirdly, our Homecoming was a great success. From the singing to the eating and all in between was again great. Thanks to all especially the ones who worked in the kitchen and those who brought food. I can’t wait until our next fellowship meal.

Fourthly, I want to thank all those who made our Family Cook-out a great success too. It was a bit cold but it was so much fun. Sorry about not having the dunking tank. I know some of you really wanted to get into that cold water, right! It was fun none the less.

So, what is next? I want the church to be praying for the Nominating Committee and the Deacons as they both begin work on the Nominations for the New Year and the Budget for the New Year. There is still much to be done and a few changes that need to take place. Pray God will have His way in everything that is said and done for our New Year. I feel very confident God is going to do something pretty big this coming New Year.

Remember what Paul said in Philippians 3:13: “forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to things which are before us”. Let’s make New Bethel not only a great church for the New Year but a greater church in the New Year. God Bless to all.

Pastor Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment