Banner

Banner

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekly Bulletin Message - 11/18/12

Today is a very special day. This is the Sunday before Thanksgiving. What will we do on Thanksgiving? Probably eat way too much and watch way too much football on TV. However, this is a very good time to just stop what we are doing and Praise God for all he has done for all of us. Setting in my office today doing this article, I came up with some things I am thankful for. See if your list matches mine:
1. Salvation
2. God’s Love
3. Forgiveness
4. My Wife Ferrell
5. My Friends
6. My Family
7. The Opportunity to Serve
These are just a few but there is one more I really need to mention. I am so thankful for YOU, the Congregation of New Bethel Baptist Church. Of all the congregations I have had the honor to serve, you, New Bethel, are one of the greatest, most loving, and most caring. Ferrell and I love all of you very much and we look forward to a great New Year and seeing God work so wonderfully. Please pray for each other and us, as we will be doing the same for you. May this Thanksgiving be one of the best you have ever had. God Bless to all.

Pastor Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment