Banner

Banner

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Weekly Bulletin Message - 8/19/12

I pray everyone had a great week in the Lord. This week has been a good one. We continue to celebrate the Baptisms and Memberships of those who were Baptized and United with us last Sunday. May the Lord richly Bless all of you.

This week's article is somewhat different. It will contain an outline of my message today. Why? Because we are at another step, so to speak, here at New Bethel. I have given you my Vision and I have preached on church growth in some way each week. Now, it is time to get personal. By saying that, I mean we all need to get busy if we are ever going to reach our Goal and Vision the Lord has given us. The Title to my Message this week is: " What God Requires of us". Our Scripture is taken from Micah 6:8. The Outline of my Message is as follows:
1. God Requires Accountability
2. God Requires Responsibility
3. God Requires Availability
As we progress to apply these three (3) things in our lives, we will see New Bethel take the next step to becoming the church God wants us to be. Remember, this is not for a few but for all. God Bless.

Pastor Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment