Banner

Banner

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekly Bulletin Message - 8/11/12

Praise God, we are finally in our home in Bowman. Although we still have a lot yet to do, it feels really great to come home, to your personal home. There is nothing like the feeling of coming home after a long and prosperous day. Kind of makes one think of another home one day for those who have trusted Christ. It is called our heavenly home. When we are finished with our prosperous journey on this earth, we will be welcomed home by our Lord. Loved ones who have gone on before will be waiting on us there. Listen carefully at what Jesus said concerning our heavenly home:

John 14:1-6. (The Amplified Bible)
1 DO NOT let your hearts be troubled (distress, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me.
2 In My Father’s house there are many beautiful homes. If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you.
3 And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also.
4 And (to the place) where I am going, you know the way.
5 Thomas said to Him, Lord we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?
6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

It is good to go home and one day, those who have placed their trust in the Lord Jesus Christ will go home, their final home—Praise the Lord!

Pastor Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment