Banner

Banner

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Weekly Bulletin Message - 10/21/12

REVIVAL-------REVIVAL-------REVIVAL
As I was driving into work this morning (Wednesday) I begin to ask myself some questions. One of those questions was “How can I help make this Revival one of the best ever”? This is what came to my mind as I ask that question:

1. Pray Harder: Pray for people to be saved, for lives to be changed, for the Christian to get on Fire for God, and most of all, God’s will to be done.
2. Get involved more: As busy as I have been the last days, I can still get more involved in this Revival. We can all get more involved.
3. Plan to attend: Attend every service. You know there was a man once who had been praying for years about something and God gave him his answer through a Revival service. The only Problem was, he was not there the night God spoke.
4. Expect something to happen: God is still in the business of Miracles. Expect God to answer your prayers, change you, and even more, save that person you have been praying for.
5. Do Not be a Hindrance: One of the things I do not want to do is be a Hindrance to those coming. You may be asking, how in the world can I do this? By either Grieving (cause great distress) or quench (stifle or suppress) the great work of the Holy Spirit.

Revival is here and it is now time to listen to what God has to say. But, much, much, more, let us obey what God ask of us. We are going to have a great time. May the Lord bless all of you.

Pastor Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment