Banner

Banner

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekly Bulletin Message - 5/6/12

If I had only one word to describe my first Sunday here at New Bethel it would be “Fantabulous” and this is a real word. It is defined as “the highest form of Awesome”. If there were any doubt as to if God wanted me here it is gone now. We had two great services for our Lord. Ferrell and I want to thank you all for accepting us like you have. God Bless you all. Now down to business.

I want to remind all those who want to take part in the Mother’s Day Baby Dedication to get your information to me or Brenda today! We have things we need to purchase and we need to know all the information today: (Babies full name, Parents Name, & Birthday of child).

Baptism: I know recently that many have been saved. Those saved need to be baptized in accordance to the Word of God. We are now working to set up a date that will be good for every if possible. If you want to be baptized, please place your full name on a piece of paper and give it to Connie Harris.

One final thought: Please be patient with us as we continue to settle in. It is going to take a while for our home to be completed. I am in the Office everyday unless I am out visiting. If you need me, please call the church and Brenda can get in touch with me. We look forward to Ministering to all of you and getting to know each and every one of you personally in the future. Let’s make New Bethel the best church ever for our Lord. Oh, one more thing; we will be getting our phones changed in about a week. We will post those numbers in the church bulletin for all of you. Thank you again for calling us here. Now, let’s go forward for our Lord.

Pastor Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment