Banner

Banner

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weekly Bulletin Message - 3/4/12

Can you believe that we are finally back into our sanctuary? What a beautiful job has been done. God is good all the time! Thank you Donald, Billy, Calvin and Darrell. We could not ask for anything to be any better. It is one of the most beautiful places to worship and as I have said before, “I love this place.”

Dr. Bridges preached from Isaiah and Mark last Sunday. How many times have we been told to look in a mirror and truly see who we are and what we can do about it? We do need to examine our self so we can see the true self, and then we can become totally committed to serving God. As it says in Isaiah 6:8, “Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying, whom shall I send and who will go? Then said I, Here am I: Send me.” I heard Roger Farrow say, “God does not need our ability, God needs our availability.” Dr. Bridges challenged us to see God as we should, worship God as we should, invite God’s power in and then we will see ourselves and others forgiven as we have never seen before.

The Challenge: Go and Tell!

Dykes

We would like to express our thanks for allowing us to come and be with you Sunday and tonight (Wednesday). Please pray for us as we will be in much prayer for all of you. In just a short period of time, we have grown to love you all. Thank you again and God’s Blessings on all at New Bethel.
Wade and Ferrell Bridges

No comments:

Post a Comment