Banner

Banner

Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekly Bulletin Message - 2/5/12

WOW! What a message from Chris Hewett on Sunday morning. His message focused on a lost sheep, a lost coin, and a lost son from Luke Chapter 15. Then came Wednesday night. His message was from Revelation 20:10-15 on “What’s going to happen?” HELL IS REAL and in our most vivid minds, we cannot possibly know how bad it is. There will be a judgment day for all. HEAVEN IS REAL and we cannot imagine how wonderful it will be. We will live forever in one of the two places….. Our Choice.

I am so thankful that someone had the courage to say to me, “Dykes, if you were to die today, where would you go?” and at the same time I had the courage to say that I wanted to be saved because I did not know for sure. That was the best day of my life and I have not been the same since. I plead with you, please don’t die and go to hell. That would make us all so sad. Choose to live forever in Heaven. When one chooses to be saved, we rejoice, along with all of our friends. Romans 10: 9 says. “ that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved”. If you give your heart to God and become filled with The Holy Spirit, you cannot help but show joy to others around you. Because of your witness, others just might be saved and their names be written in “The Lamb’s Book of Life”.

Dykes

No comments:

Post a Comment