Banner

Banner

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pastor's Weekly Message - 9/25/11

Welcome to New Bethel Baptist Church. This is the start our Revival week with Bro. Duane Eller. Pastor Duane was with us about 12 years ago. Wow, time does fly. We had some of the sweetest services one could ever enjoy. Duane’s love for the Lord and his Love for people shows through in his ministry.

Looking back for a moment brings joy to my heart. I never worked with anyone who I trusted so much with my ministry. He was always amazing me with his insight on worship and service. He always had a fresh look at life. His leadership was priceless. He is a gifted man who knows how to worship the Lord and involve others in service.

I have been blessed to serve with some great servants over the years, but the impact Duane had on me was wonderful, and I am grateful to him for that. “Susan, I’m sure is the reason for it all.” Duane worked with the youth, led the choir, preached, visited, as well as had the vision for our preschool and deacon retreats. He is also good at doing any plumbing, electrical, or carpentry work. Those were some happy days for us here at New Bethel Church. I will always be grateful to him and Susan. Friends are hard to find in life but he is a friend. For you that do not know Duane you are in for a treat this week.

I don’t know what the Lord is going to do this week in Revival, but I know that our hearts will be blessed through the Word that is preached. Remember that the altars are always open for you to come to the Lord. We may be singing or Pastor Duane may be preaching but you don’t have to wait until the end of the service to come to the Lord. Come anytime you feel led by God. We are expecting God to do some powerful things this week starting this morning.

Invite your friends to join you in Revival this week. They too will be blessed. We the people will make the difference in Revival because we know God wants us to have Revival. Duane is the vessel that will be used of God to Preach the Word, but it is us who must hear, repent and surrender to the Lord. If we do not then we will only have a good meeting. But I want Revival. What about you?

Pastor Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment